Did you know our popular appointment-scheduling software, Setmore, syncs with your Microsoft Outlook, Google, Office365, iPhone, or MacOS calendar with just a few clicks? Any appointment scheduled in our complimentary software will automatically show up in your calendar of choice. It’s free and easy to set up! Follow the steps below to sync your calendar with Setmore:
- Log in to your Setmore account and go to Settings (gear icon).
- Choose Staff.
- Click on the staff member whose calendar you’d like to sync. (Note: you can do this for as many staff member calendars as you like).
4. Choose the Details option at the top of the page.
5. Click on the Calendar URL and copy it.
That’s all you have to do on our end! Follow the next steps depending on your calendar:
- Open Outlook Calendar and choose import.
- Click Subscribe and paste the copied URL in the Calendar URL field.
- Fill in the other details and click the Subscribe button.
For Google Calendar:
- Inside your Google Calendar, click “Other Calendars” drop-down menu and choose Add by URL.
- Paste the Setmore Calendar URL in the input box and then click “ Add Calendar.”
For Office 365:
- Login into your Office 365 account at http://mail.office365.com
- Go to Calendar tab > Right click Office 365 and Click Open Calendar
- Paste the Calendar URL inside the box for Internet Calendar and click Open
Your calendar is easily one of the most important tools in your toolbox. It’s your day planner, your appointment desk, and your roadmap. Syncing your favorite calendar app with Lex ensures your two most powerful tools are working together. For even deeper integration, upgrade to Setmore Premium for two-way sync!
Are you an Apple person? We’ve got you covered. Check out this blog post to learn how to integrate Setmore with your iPhone and MacOS calendar. Any other features you’re curious about? Let me know in the comments.